Thursday, December 20, 2012

Maddy and Me

I'm back with my goats and all is right with the world. (I wish.)

I'm back and ready to get this breeding season on the road. Now if only the goats would go into heat....my Mom keeps reminding me that a watched pot never boils, but by gum! I want baby goats in the spring. And there is only one way for that to happen. *wink, wink*

Anyways.

Here are pictures of me and my buck, Madden. He's a doll. He has the best temperament, which I really hope gets passed down to his daughters because some of my does are such divas. I would love to have a mild-mannered doe. I'm planning to show Maddy in a show next June, but I need to get him registered with ADGA (which is going to be a major pain. Good thing I'm taking next semester off from college!)  first.

Ready for Christmas?!







No comments:

Post a Comment