Friday, October 4, 2013

Fall 2013 Update

There's not much to report on the goats right now. They are all healthy, except for Poppy who had a rough week. We think when she got out of her pen she ate something slightly poisonous. She seems to be getting back to her normal self- though I want to get a fecal sample just to make sure that parasites aren't the problem.

I'm currently trying to sell a few extra does (juniors and seniors!) and my buck, Maddy. I'm sad to have to say goodbye to him, but he's done a fantastic job these past few years. It's time for him to improve someone else's herd!

I'm still in the process of transferring all my goats from AGS to ADGA. It's not easy, but I'm getting closer to being finished with the whole business.

We said goodbye to these sweethearts, the only wethers for this year. They now reside in New York!



No comments:

Post a Comment