Saturday, October 13, 2012

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow


This is a sad (but happy) post. Today our only wether of the year went home with his new mommy, Doodles. I am going to miss Cedar a lot- even if he got on my nerves. It's always sad to send one of your babies off to start a new life with some one else. But it's always worth it when the family the babies go to love them and make them happy! All goats are doing great and are having no problems. Since nothing has been going on I just took some pictures to put up. Here they are!












HIIIIII!


Bye Cedar!

2 comments:

  1. Sob. Sniffle. Wiping tears away. Man. I'm going to miss Cedar. He was Thelm's last kid. Siiiigh. Parting is such sweet sorrow.

    Baby Plum is looking so much like her mommy! That's awesome. I love all the pushy-face-in-camera shots. Typical goat behavior.

    I seriously miss all my girls and my boy. Thanks for taking such great care of them, Es. I owe you. I'll find you a great buck for Dori as payment, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psst: that pic of you and Pops is hilarious. Love it!

    ReplyDelete