Saturday, October 20, 2012

Homesick for goats.







My little kids.
 I go to bed dreaming about my goats and then I wake up and see their pictures all over my room. I wish I could spend the rest of my life being a goat farmer. 

I absolutely cannot wait to spend a few days with them next month. 

You wouldn't think that being apart from animals would be that hard. But when raising goats, you put so much effort and love into raising each and every one. It truly breaks my heart not to be at home taking care of them.

I know my little sister and Mom are doing a great job taking care of the anemic kids, but I still worry. 

I worry more about my goats than about anything else. (And if you know me, you know I worry a lot.) 

It also breaks my heart that I wasn't there to say goodbye to two kids that goat sold in the past month. I know they went to good homes and are loved greatly, but it still stings that I wasn't there to give them a goodbye kiss. 

So yes. I am extremely attached and invested in my goats. I hope that I'm always involved with them no matter what. 

No comments:

Post a Comment