Thursday, June 27, 2013

Catch Up


Goat registration paperwork is no joke. It's nearly as full of red-tape as the DMV. And that's saying a lot! It's taken numerous calls and many unanswered emails before my paperwork is even half completed, not to mention how much it costs to register each goat. And these are the trials and tribulations of a milkmaid. 

 I find ADGA very difficult to deal with. Every employee I've talked to has been downright surly. I miss AGS. Sniff. But I'm really trying to keep the ball rolling because I've got buyers who are waiting for paperwork. They've been incredibly patient and I would really love to send them their paperwork. 

Speaking of which, Roly and the Twins have been sold. Roly was sold back in March to a lovely couple who appear to be spoiling her as I would. The Twins went to a great family who will give them more than enough attention. I really love this part of selling goats! The downside is that I miss each and every goat terribly. 




Ps. green smoothies are delicious. Thanks to my friends Cate and MaryKathryn, I was finally brave enough to try one and now I'm hooked! 

No comments:

Post a Comment